Are you looking for a fun summer job that will create memories and friends for a lifetime?
Look no further that Wet 'n' Wild SplashTown! All positions offer training to make you successful at your job. We create positive memories for our guests everyday and it starts with YOU!
Some of the benefits of working at Wet 'n' Wild SplashTown include:
- FREE Admission to the Park
- FREE Tickets to Friends & Family Members
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Team Member Exclusive Parties
- Team Member Recognition and Prizes
- Discounts on Tickets, Food and Retail
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement - 15 years old, some positions may have a higher age requirements
- Submit ONE (1) Application - Apply for the department you are most interested in first. On the last page of the application, you will be able to select the other departments for which you would like to apply.*
- Follow-Up - Due to the amount of applications received and the number of positions open, we ask that you not perform a follow-up phone call or e-mail to the park. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, they will reach out to you.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against associates or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis ["protected class"] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
Wet 'n' Wild SplashTown is a Drug Free Workplace
Wet 'n' Wild SplashTown shall have the right to require a Team Member to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing as a continuing condition of employment. Reasons for testing can include, but are not limited to; post-accident, random, reasonable suspicion, return to duty, and follow-up testing. A Team Member who refuses to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing or who test positive may be suspended until further investigation and may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.