Wet 'n' Wild Splashtown Donation Program — May through August
Wet 'n' Wild SplashTown is a proud contributor in the community. We have set aside a limited number of 2017 complimentary tickets for donation requests. Donations will be provided in the form of 2 complimentary one day tickets. However, because Wet 'n' Wild SplashTown is a popular waterpark and receive numerous requests for donations, the following guidelines must be followed to assure fairness and maximize the benefits given to the community. We are happy to donate park tickets under the following guidelines.
- Donations will only be considered for events that occur between the months, May though August.
- The organization requesting a donation must be non-profit.
- The organization requesting tickets must be within a 120 mile radius (2 hour drive of the park).
- The park will only donate to raffles or auctions.
- Second party donations will not be accepted.
- Only one request, per organization, will be fulfilled per calendar year.
- Complimentary tickets will not be exchanged if tickets were not used in the season that they were issued.
Please mail your request to Wet 'n' Wild SplashTown, Public Relations-Donation, 21300 I-45 North, Spring, TX 77373, on your organization’s letterhead. To receive your order include a self address stamp envelope. We will not accept faxed, walk-ins or e-mail donation requests. Please allow a three week response time.
Please include the following information with your request:
- Type of fundraising activity
- Date of event
- Reason for the event
- To whom a response should be directed
- What the donation will be used for
- The organization’s phone and fax numbers
- A self-addressed stamped envelope